Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Our kids were so excited to get all dressed up and go trick-or-treating with their cousins. Marley's only desire was to be The Incredible Hulk and Will was so funny with his Tony Stark - Iron Man costume. He asked to wear his goatee all night.

Marley getting ready:















Super Heroes:















Tony Stark & Cowgirl Lilly:















Super Crew:















The whole bunch:















What a great house decorated so fun with Elvis showing us some nice moves:

7 comments:

Terrence and Kestlee said...

It's about time!! I am so excited you guys started a blog! I love Will and Marley's costumes. They look so cute all dressed up. Congrats on the ultrasound. I didn't even know you were expecting! Where are you guys going to be for Christmas?

April Miner said...

great pics anna (or shall I say Luke?!) I will have to get them from you sometime. Love ya. ape

L.R.L said...

these are GREAT photos - I'm glad you took some because I didn't get to see all the kids dressed up. Marley looks so awesome!!! Will's goatee is fabulous - he's a hero.

April Miner said...

I love your slideshow! But, I love your kids more.... they are wonderful.

Susy said...

Good job for blogging Anna. Send me your e-mail and I'll invite you to ours (tsbenson@juno.com).

The kids look adorable. I had a good laugh about Marley girl being Hulk. And YEAH for another little boy! I can't believe you're already that far along. Time flies when you're not the pregnant one.

Jason and Alisa Fox said...

I am so excited that you guys have a blog! Your kids are the cutest. The Tony Stark was awesome! Ok so what is up with me and Anna being pregnant at the same time? Our little boy is due in Feb., when is your guy coming? I am so happy for you guys. You have such a beautiful family.

Kimber said...

Love the slide show! Luke, where did you guys go fishing? Looks like fun.