Sunday, November 16, 2008

Will's B-Day Parties


Will had his Birthday party this weekend. He decided to do an Iron Man theme because he thinks he is really Tony Stark. All day he was so excited and helped his dad decorate with streamers. The favorite game for all that they played was the silly string. Everyone got a can and sprayed away.






Will and all his friends had so much fun. He was so grateful for all of the presents and that he was able spend such a fun day with his friends. Thanks everyone for the presents.






He could not stop talking about his awesome Iron Man cake that Mom got for him. It even came with an Iron Man toy which he loved.





We also had a party at his cousins house Sunday night for Will, Cousin Logan and Aunt Sierra. More fun, cake and presents.

I can't believe my baby boy is 5! He is our sweet little sensitive boy. I feel so grateful to be his mother. Will, I hope you had a great Birthday. You make me smile everyday.

No comments: