Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a Boy!!!!!!

We got to get our ultrasound today and took the kids with us. Marley fell asleep on the way and didn't wake up the entire time. Will was so excited to see the baby in my belly. He loved seeing the pictures and pumped his fist when the lady told us it was a boy. Both Marley and Will had been hoping for a boy. I think Marley wants to be the only girl so she can be "the" princess of the family. We are so excited to have a third and complete our family. We are expecting it to be our last.

5 comments:

April Miner said...

Yay! So glad to have you on here! Well I am so excited for your little boy. What names do you have? Well I am sure I will talk to you soon! Love ya ape

Kimber said...

Hey Anna, I was glad to see you started a blog! Now we just need to get Dani going on one. It looks cute, and I'm so excited for you about having another boy.

L.R.L said...

I love that Will pumped his fist! I'm exited to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you!!!! I'm excited to have another great-nephew!

Karen and Harv said...

We were so excited when your mom told us you would be having a boy. Congrats!

Karen and Harv