Sunday, September 19, 2010

I think I can!!

Ok here we go. I am going to try and do this myself. Can you believe it. Luke doesn't enjoy blogging like I do. The only problems is the picture part. He won't let me touch the hard drive so in turn can't teach me how to do it. But he put some pictures on the desktop of my last half marathon so I am going to brag about myself this post :)

I have really enjoyed running and have really improved over the last year(there was lots of room for improvement) I like the way it makes me feel and the social part of running with my neighbor friends. I just did the Cedar Canyon Half. I felt like I had no excuse not to do it since it was in my home town. I did it in 1 hr and 52 min. That is a new PR for me by 21 min. Of course the whole race was down hill but still I feel pretty awesome. I love that Luke gets up early and brings the kids. He is very supportive. Its even made him do a few jumping jacks and pushups while he watches a movie :)


I think its obvious that I am elated about my time.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

YOU GO GIRL!! I am so super proud of you!! I wish we lived closer so we could go running together. Cedar has such beautiful surroundings to enjoy while you run. I'm jealous! Keep it up!!!

April Miner said...

You're awesome and SO dedicated! And you're blogging too?! What is this world coming too! Luke is finally letting you use the grown up computer. ;)

Brett, Jaymie, McKaleigh, Colton, Alex said...

Great job Anna - Maybe one day i'll be back on the wagon and we can do one together!