Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hello Little Man
















Last Sunday our little Max decided It was time to arrive.  After a long night at the hospital our baby boy was delivered by our Amazing Doctor Laurie.  She has delivered all of our children and we love her so much for always doing such a great job.  She even did some stand up 
comedy the following night.  She had us all laughing hysterically.  Thanks Laurie!  Does Anna look high off her epidural or what?




Everything wen't really well and had a ton of family out waiting for him to arrive.

Some extreemly excited Grandparents

5 comments:

Terrence and Kestlee said...

Congrats you guys! I was so excited to see pictures of the cute little guy. Max is so handsome, and I can't wait to meet him in person!

Oh, and high or not Anna, you look beautiful! Love you guys!

Shawn said...

What a little sweetheart!! Congratulations you guys! We look forward to being able to see you guys over Easter. We will be in Cedar, so we'll come by for a quick peek at the babe!

April Miner said...

I love Laurie too! Shes wonderful. Thanks for letting me be a part of that wonderful experience!! Love you guys...ape

Soleil said...

I love him. All these pictures really made me want to move down to Cedar City and play with you guys all the time. I really miss you all. Tell max he is my favorite. Love you!

Der Schöpfer said...

I love his little scowl most. Funny that it seems to be genetic. He's stinking cute.